Terms & Conditions
‘ATKC’ means ATKC Hardware Trading.
‘loyalty@atkc’ or called ‘ATKC CARD’ is defined as the customer loyalty program run and manage by ATKC.
‘Participating Companies’ are those companies (and other persons) who are partnering with ATKC under the ATKC CARD program.
- Membership of ATKC CARD is free.
- Applications are open to all residents of Malaysia aged 18 years and above.
- The ATKC CARD is not a credit card or charge card.
- The ATKC CARD is valid for cash purchases and online purchases only.
- Members must present the ATKC CARD to the cashier or sales personnel before every transaction for privileges entitlement and to ensure that the sales transactions are recorded and accumulated.
- Usage of the ATKC CARD is not transferable and is strictly exclusive to the ATKC Card Member only. Member will be subjected to verification process if deemed necessary.
- When a Member uses the ATKC CARD or give details to enjoy privileges, ATKC and Participating Companies will record in its database the details of the transactions.
- Replacement of a stolen, lost or damaged ATKC CARD will be subjected to charges of RM 10.00.
- ATKC reserves the right to use and utilize the database information for marketing purposes.
- ATKC reserves the right to decline the issuance of or withdraw the ATKC CARD at any time or terminate membership as and when necessary without notice. This includes the failure of the member to comply with the following Terms and Conditions:-
- Supply any misleading information or makes any misrepresentations to ATKC or to any Participating Company in connection with ATKC CARD; or
- Abuses any privilege accorded to the Member under the ATKC CARD program; or
- Engages in any fraudulent activities under the program; or
- Is deceased or is declared a bankrupt; or
- Displays inappropriate behavior against any member of ATKC staff.
- ATKC reserves the right to suspend or terminate the program at any time it deems necessary. In such a case, ATKC shall give advance notice to members in the manner ATKC deems appropriate.
- ATKC reserves the right to omit, add or amend the ATKC Card Terms and Conditions with no prior notice. Any new or amended terms and conditions will override the existing ATKC Card Terms and Conditions.
Member Privileges Program
- Members are entitle to Privileges (Discounts, Promotions & Incentives Programs) based on qualified goods and services as determined by ATKC or any Participating Company from time to time.
- ATKC and the Participating Companies reserve the right to omit, add or amend the Privileges entitlement with no prior notice.